FACULTYTALK Archives

June 2011

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Maurer,Virginia G" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jun 2011 12:54:22 +0000
Well, I don't know. What is the economic value of the knowledge you might take away from the meeting? You may need to wear blinders and earmuffs, too. And take your own beverage and food.

Virgina G. Maurer, M.A., J.D.
Huber Hurst Professor of Business Law and Legal Studies
Director, Poe Center for Business Ethics
Warrington College of Business
352 256 0295 (cell)
352 376 2867 (home)