CLEANACCESS Archives

August 2011

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Daniel T <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Aug 2011 13:14:31 -0700
John's reply is worth investigating assuming you did the domain wide
(multi-DC) ktpass command. Also verify your ktpass version meets the
recommended version. About a year ago I had an issue where single
domain setup would work but multi-domain setup would fail. It was
found to be the ktpass version was old.

Regards,
/Daniel