MUCWFAC Archives

August 2011

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Schloss, David Mr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Aug 2011 01:03:36 -0400
Dear Eric,

My thoughts: Late April is probably too late for us--and we will have way too many poets reading this year as it is. I am not especially interested in her work, so don't feel motivated to accommodate her reading at Miami. If any are interested, they can make a case, or catch her at UC, I think.

David