B-ORGPRES Archives

September 2011

B-ORGPRES@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Derek Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Derek Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Sep 2011 15:52:21 -0400
Presidents,

Attached you will find the agenda for tonight's meeting. We are looking for your feedback on how we can improve the business school so come prepared to discus.

Just a reminder, the dean is giving his state of the business school address tonight at 5:30 in FSB 1000. His speech and Q&A will last ~45 min, we will begin our presidential forum as soon as he is finished (6:15-6:30). I know many of you need to be somewhere else at 7 so we will move as quickly as possible.

Fell free to bring any other members of your exec.

Thanks,

Derek Brown
Vice President of Business Organizations
Business Student Advisory Council
[log in to unmask] | 952.484.2427

Sent from my iPad