AIMSALL Archives

December 2011

AIMSALL@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Sean Duncan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sean Duncan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Dec 2011 08:15:07 -0500
Hey all,

Just a quick reminder that today my IMS/EDP225: Games & Learning class
will be showing off the games and mods they designed this semester.
We'll have one GameMaker game designed to teach concepts on natural
selection, one Source/Portal mod designed to teach concepts in
physics, and one Little Big Planet 2 mod designed to teach concepts in
elementary cellular biology. In addition, students have been
instructed to bring along their print and play games they designed
this semester.

So, if you have time, please stop on by between 12:30pm to 2:30pm in
King Library's Thunder Room (114 King) and in the Game Lab (28 King)
to check out the student projects!

Best,

--sean

Sean C. Duncan
   Armstrong Professor of Interactive Media Studies
   Assistant Professor, School of Education, Health, and Society &
   Armstrong Institute for Interactive Media Studies
   Miami University, Oxford, OH 45056
   [log in to unmask] / se4n.org