ECOLUNCH Archives

December 2011

ECOLUNCH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Ann Showalter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ann Showalter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Dec 2011 10:57:13 -0500
Hi all,

 I am looking for presenters for Ecolunch next semester.  Ecolunch will
 be at its normal time - Tuesdays at 12:15pm.  As a reminder, Ecolunch
 is a forum to get feedback on project ideas and weird results, in
 addition to sharing more polished and complete project data.  In other
 words, you don't have to have all your data worked up and made into a
 beautiful presentation to give an Ecolunch.  If you are working on a
 thesis/dissertation proposal, a grant proposal, have data from at
 least one experiment or field season, or are presenting at a meeting,
 you should give an Ecolunch!!

 If you would like to present, sign yourself up on the Google
 spreadsheet at the following link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ak0OjU1Xxy6udE55d0I3NnZsU2xDc1pUd3dic0l3Zmc

 I hope next semester's schedule can be jam-packed!

 Ann

 P.S. Those of you who told Nicole you would present next semester, I
 know who you are...please sign up!

--
Ann M Showalter
Graduate student