RESCOMP Archives

December 2011

RESCOMP@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Woods, David M. Dr." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Research Computing Support <[log in to unmask]>, Woods, David M. Dr.
Date:
Fri, 16 Dec 2011 08:52:46 -0500
Hi,

  Your account actually got added - the account management page is a little misleading.  As a faculty member, once you login, your account is activated, so trying to add yourself generates an error.

  To help you get started on the cluster, you can find documentation here - http://www.units.muohio.edu/uit/research/high-performance-computing/redhawk-cluster

  Also, we're happy to help you with using the cluster - just let me know what we can help with.  Also, Greg Reese and Jens Mueller have a lot of experience with Matlab and can help with programming, optimization of code, etc.  E-mail sent to [log in to unmask] will gets distributed to the whole group, so that is a good way to contact us.

Dave

David Woods, Ph. D
Assistant Director for Research Computing
310K Laws Hall
Miami University
(513) 529-1857