ECOLUNCH Archives

January 2012

ECOLUNCH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Ann Showalter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ann Showalter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jan 2012 12:46:11 -0500
Hi,

We will have our first Ecolunch of the semester tomorrow at 12:15pm in
PSN 103.  Rachel Morgan-Kiss will be giving a talk titled "Protist
ecology in permanently ice-covered lakes: what I did during my
Antarctica summer vacation".  Hope to see you there!

There are still openings for the next three weeks in the schedule.
Here's the link where you can sign yourself up:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ak0OjU1Xxy6udE55d0I3NnZsU2xDc1pUd3dic0l3Zmc

Ann

--
Ann M Showalter