FACULTYTALK Archives

February 2012

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Sally Gunz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Feb 2012 18:46:52 -0500
Follow up question.

I am helping someone draft what I would call a statutory declaration
to be sworn in the US for a Canadian emergency passport. Would someone
be able/willing to put the correct signing language on the bottom of
the document if I were to forward it to you please? It will have to be
signed tonight or first thing tomorrow am.  If it is of any relevance,
it is in Illinois.

Thanks very much.

Sally