FACULTYTALK Archives

May 2012

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Tracey, Ann Marie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2012 12:09:24 -0400
I have two issues. First, I am so sorry, Carol, but I cannot find "Call for Participation." As I was already registered, I thought I could add my abstract under my registration, but that simply says "Incomplete Registration" but then won't let me do anything. So that is my second issue. (When I review my registration it doesn't say much!) Sorry, but I really tried! The Call is probably in front of my nose.
Thank you!
Ann Marie
Ann Marie Tracey, J.D.
Co-Director, Cintas Institute for Business Ethics
Associate Professor of Legal Studies
Department of Accountancy
228 Smith Hall
Xavier University