FACULTYTALK Archives

October 2012

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Rich Pauli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2012 11:28:28 -0400
Yes, to Dan and to Rosemary--and, as there has apparently been an apology,
I'm wondering what it is, exactly, that the student wants to happen here.
I can well understand not liking being cursed out in front of one's fellow
employees (or even in private, for that matter), but filing a lawsuit
seems (at least on the limited facts given) like an overreaction.  Is
there something more going on here--some history we aren't aware of?

Best,

Rich