FACULTYTALK Archives

October 2012

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Miller, Carol J" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2012 15:56:12 -0500
What's old is new !

The HISTORY of ALSB conferences and significant events is now POSTED on the ALSB Website under the Members Only section under the "About Our Discipline" tab.

I went back through the last 20 years of ALSB Newsletters to add additional information about conferences since I circulated a preliminary version through ALSBTALK.  Check it out - take a trip down memory lane.  There are some significant AACSB landmarks regarding our discipline, changes in our organization, as well as conference details contained in the expanded historical spreadsheet.

Carol Miller
ALSB Pres.