MUCWFAC Archives

November 2012

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Schloss, David Mr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Nov 2012 23:14:04 -0500
Dear Cohort,

I'll be at Miami Weds but can't be there for the CW meeting. Need more advance notice, I'm afraid--another appt. I'd simply day that we once HAD a CW minor, so popular we had to cancel it, b/c we couldn't staff enough for the extra students. It was simple 226 plus two courses, I think, so easy that anyone could do it. They crowded out our majors. Just so you know the consequences so you can guard against that. As fore all the rest, I'm only semi in the program and I think the current membership should decide the/their futures. I'd be glad to add my perspective but unfortunately not at this meeting.  I tried to come when I could this semester. Probably will be on campus and free to be there for next semester...

David