ECOLUNCH Archives

March 2013

ECOLUNCH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Michelle Boone <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michelle Boone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2013 16:56:08 -0400
Hi Ecolunchers:

Attaching a poster for summer courses at Highland Biological Stations in
western NC (aka heaven) that some of the undergrad, grad students, etc.
that you know might be interested in.  Thanks, Michelle

Michelle D. Boone, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Office:  178 Pearson Hall
Mailing: 212 Pearson Hall
Dept of Zoology
Miami University
Oxford, OH 45056
513-529-4901, office
http://www.users.muohio.edu/boonemd/

To pay attention, this is our endless and proper work.  -Mary Oliver in
"Yes!  No!"