FACULTYTALK Archives

May 2013

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Lori Harris-Ransom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 May 2013 10:16:10 -0400
I would like to thank the many of you who replied off line to my query. For those interested who were not privy to the discussion, the bottom line is to be honest and emphasize the ability to overcome obstacles.

I am happy to inform you that my student was last week admitted into a top shelf law school with a full scholarship! Add this to the success stories!

Thank you all again. I love this list!

Lori

Sent from Lori K Harris-Ransom
iPhone