FACULTYTALK Archives

September 2013

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Michael O'Hara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Sep 2013 18:37:32 +0000
ALSBTALK:

Currently I'm on a hal-year full-pay Fall 2013 sabbatical.  I've recived UoN and UNO permission to expand that and change it to a full-year at half-pay sabbatical

I would like to gain international experience.  Since my research topic is the law and economics of pollution prevention, with a focus on brownfields (i.e., redevelopment of previously used real property), I will limit my options to Commonwealth countries.

I would be delighted to find teaching and/or service opportunities.  Rsearch can be on my own time.

I will need compensation to replace lost UNO compensation, but it likely that my needs fit within your institution's bugetary constraints.

If you have info or suggestions, then please contact me off list at [log in to unmask], unless you believe the info would be of broad interest.
Michael

Professor Michael J. O'Hara, JD., Ph.D.
Mammel Hall 228
Finance, Banking, and Law Department
College of Business Administration
University of Nebraska at Omaha
6708 Pine Street
Omaha  NE  68182
402_554_2823  voice    fax  402_554_2680 (fax is not private)
email:  [log in to unmask]
CBA homepage:  http://cba.unomaha.edu/faculty/mohara/web/ohara.htm

Co-Editor, The Earnings Analyst
http://www.a-r-e-a.org/journal.shtml

Book Review Editor, Economics & Business Journal
http://ecedweb.unomaha.edu/home.htm