B-ORGPRES Archives

November 2013

B-ORGPRES@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Michelle Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michelle Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 2013 17:34:12 -0500
Dear Student Org Presidents:

The Red Mitten Campaign is a holiday-giving initiative at the Farmer
School of Business that supports Talawanda school children and their
families during the holiday season by providing essential and educational
items such as warm clothing, books, games, gas cards, Kroger gift cards,
Walmart gift cards and cards to local eateries.

For many years this initiative has been spear-headed by Dr. Terri Barr and
Dr. Megan Gerhardt and they have done an incredible job! We are asking for
FSB student organizations to now pick up where Terri and Megan left off by
stepping up to play a critical role in this very important community
effort. It is our hope that you consider partnering with us to give back
to the local community this holiday season.

Red mittens attached are on display now in the windows of FSB 1022
(Student Services Suite).

To give:
1.     Take a hand.
2.     Purchase the requested item that is written on the hand.
3.     Return the item with the hand attached to it to the red collection
bins in FSB 1022 (Student Services).

Please contact me or Franklin Popek ([log in to unmask]) should you have
any questions or concerns. Here’s wishing all of you a safe and joyous
holiday season!

With Warmest Regards,
Michelle Thomas
Director of Student Organizations & Diversity
BSAC Advisor

Franklin J. Popek
Miami University 2016 | Honors Program
Farmer School of Business | Honors Program
Supply Chain and Operations Management
Business Student Advisory Council | VP of Service
Cell: (216) 390-0677