RESCOMP Archives

January 2014

RESCOMP@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Robin Robin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Research Computing Support <[log in to unmask]>, Robin Robin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jan 2014 17:15:35 -0500
Hi Rob,

showstart and showbf should work now. It seems that there are some
minor issues with a daemon. We have a temporary workaround.

Thanks again for reporting your various issues.

My other colleague should be able to answer your question on Matlab.

Robin