MUCWFAC Archives

July 2014

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Cathy Wagner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 2014 11:19:14 -0400
Dear all,

Some news about program promotion and a request for quick feedback if
you have a few minutes today.

Lu said he'd support an ad in P&W for our MA to help us generate more
applications. Because the ads are pretty expensive, with Lu, Eric and
I have had the idea to combine a P&W ad for the new low-res and our MA
program. This seems a good way to make the most of our budgets and get
our name into people's minds, because we can afford a larger ad and
place it multiple times.

I'm attaching a mockup for the ad as well as the feedback I've given
Amy. I wanted to see whether you had anything to add or correct. I'm
seeking your feedback at the last minute, as the ad is due today.
Thanks for anything you can help with, and many apologies for the
short notice. Amy had to redesign the ad at the last minute, and I
just got back from a conference in CA.

Hope everybody's well --

Cathy