B-ORGPRES Archives

August 2014

B-ORGPRES@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Michelle Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michelle Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 2014 10:49:44 -0400
Dear Business Org President,

Welcome back!! So excited to have people in the building again:) I am looking forward to a great semester and a lot of connections with our new Dean, Matt Myers. I am sure that he will be dazzled by our student orgs and its leadership. I want you to feel free to send me any ideas you have on how to introduce him to the student body. BSAC is also putting together some thoughts and ideas on this as well so please send me your ideas!

Second, if your organization has a new president or co-presidents, please send me that person's name and email address. Thanks so much for that info and I hope you have a great first day back at Miami. Take care and all the best!

Michelle Thomas