BSAAGB Archives

February 2015

BSAAGB@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 2015 11:19:58 -0500
Good Morning BSAA,

I know you all very rarely hear from via email but I wanted to personally email you a to stress how important this Unity Day March is. As a black political organization on campus we NEED to have a STRONG, POSITIVE presence at this event. It begins at 11am on March 7 at ARMSTRONG if you all need a ride please let exec know and we will help you make arrangements. It's follows by a banquet in which you will receive a free meal!

Thanks again for all the work you all have put in this entire year! I love you all!

Whitney :)

Sent from my iPhone