FACULTYTALK Archives

April 2015

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Haskell Murray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Apr 2015 14:18:40 +0000
For those of us in private schools, this would be useful information, but I do already refer to area public school salary data. If ALSB ever does our own survey, I'd like to see it.

Law schools have a survey with some individual school salary data by rank -- some public schools, some private. There is a self-selection issue, but it is interesting: http://www.saltlaw.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/SALT-salary-survey-2014-final.pdf