ZOO408A Archives

May 2016

ZOO408A@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Allyson Ernst <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Allyson Ernst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 May 2016 14:08:34 -0400
Hello, just got back in from a trip around Indiana. It's been a long time since I've seen a Bobwhite, the last time was when my uncle bought some for his property. But today there's one, a male, on Riley Pikeway on the Indiana side in the ditch.

Saw it as I drove by. Ran on to road then back into ditch, nearly hit it it was so close!

It was on the road opposite this burned out building.

Don't know if anyone needs it for the year but it was out there! Allyson