ALAS Archives

October 2016

ALAS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Emily Tatum <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Emily Tatum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Oct 2016 19:50:09 -0400
Thanks to everyone who came to the ALAS meeting last night! We are almost at fall break! :)

Here's a recap from last night:

Thank you all for coming to the meeting! It was very nice to see everyone again. During the meeting, we talked about going out to dinner at Fiesta Charra one night in the next couple of weeks. Additionally, we discussed possible activities and conversations for future ALAS meetings. Please fill out the forms that are posted in the GroupMe for each, so that we can get we can plan a time to go to dinner and can have awesome meetings in the future! Also, the links are posted here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VGZCF6Z  http://doodle.com/poll/uz32v9rmz2syt4qp

Additionally, if you are interested in becoming an exec member, we would love to have you! We have positions available, such as secretary and social chair, and we are always willing to welcome in people to the boards and bring in new ideas. Additionally, if there is another position that would fit you better, we can consider that as well! If you are interested in leading ALAS as an exec member, please reply to this email, and we would love to talk with you! :)

Our next meeting will be Tuesday, October 25, Harrison 109 7PM-8PM. Have a wonderful fall break everyone!

For more information and upcoming events:
Facebook: AlasOxford
Twitter:ALASOxford
https://muhub.collegiatelink.net/organization/alas