RISE Archives

August 2017

RISE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2017 09:51:54 -0600
Hey guys,

We are holding our annual "Close out the year strong" webinar event on August 14th, 2017 at 8PM east coast time and I paid for you to have free VIP access.

The link to join is HERE: http://cl.exct.net/?qs=133fb7dee14782a177ed5e0a04c42dc25b84a58a43f1714d1b2cdede1ac7d97b6c9cae9925a1a190cf6b26e9a6d9ff0e

This webinar is always the biggest and most informative one we do every year, and you'll see instantly after you claim your spot some of the extra thank you bonuses you get being VIP so I really hope you can join us or at least if you register now you'll be able to access the free replay anytime you want if you miss the LIVE showcase.

- Stephan

Update Your Profile: http://cl.exct.net/profile_center.aspx?qs=7b39852f3137d9bded6bad8301d08ea4eff795bd3fc5c435ae692f70b3182729385095b5dcfd91e6f9b45a2a6f9fe2eb
This email was sent by:
Legendary Coaching Inc