SWE Archives

September 2017

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Amelia Mcle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amelia Mcle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2017 15:09:54 -0400
Hello everyone!

Happy Friday!

I hope you all had a great week! I'm just reminding everyone that tomorrow we are taking a trip to the Oxford Farmers Market! We're going to meet at 10:00 at Benton and then walk uptown together. This is just going to be a fun event, where we all can hangout and get to know each other better! If you'd like feel free to bring your friends and roommates as well as to bring money, they sell fresh fruits and vegetables and handmade crafts! If you all would like we can get coffee or ice cream afterwards as well. I am so looking forward to seeing and talking with everyone.

We also have a meeting on Wednesday! At 7:30 in Benton 206.

See you tomorrow!

Amelia