MUCWFAC Archives

December 2017

MUCWFAC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Nesbit, TaraShea" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2017 09:58:04 -0500
That looks like a really good book! Thanks, Cathy, for passing that
along. She is the writer/prof that did the invisible backpack for cw
classes thing we talked about in the planning of 607, but I didn't
realize she has a book now. And her links to crit/creative essays look
like terrific inspiration:
http://www.criticalcreativewriting.org/craft-crit.html

--
Dr. TaraShea Nesbit