FACULTYTALK Archives

June 1994

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Chris Herron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jun 1994 22:39:56 -0400
Laura,

law major/minor.  It lists schools that have a major or a minor and gives some
representative programs.  We've also just put together a business legal
studies here at Miami which takes effect this fall.  It is open to business
and non-business majors.

If you'd like a copy of this paper and a copy of our Miami  proposal, just let
me know and I'll put them in the mail asap (this goes for anyone else outthere
too).

Susan Martin at Hofstra University just got a business law minor approved at
her school last year.  In fact, at the Northeastern meeting in April, I
encouraged her to try to put together a panel for either the Dallas meeting or
the Milwaukee meeting next year on business law majors, minors, and elective
courses.  It seems to be a topic or development whose time has come!

I think too that Ramona Paetzold at Texas A&M is coordinating a panel for the
Dallas meeting on b-law curricular issues.  She may have additional
information on this topic as well.

Dan Herron