FACULTYTALK Archives

July 1994

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Daphne D. Sipes" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jul 1994 17:35:09 -0500
golly no in fact it is my understanding that there are preferences toward
a legal environment course as the-perhaps-one-and-only-business law-course
that a business studnet may have.  I wish that was our approach here at
UTSA. P.S. enjoyed your commentary in ABLJ - very interesting - and
forwarded a copy to the WOMEN AND GENDER STUDIES CENTER here at UTSA.
daphne sipes.