FACULTYTALK Archives

August 1994

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Robert A. Lamb" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Aug 1994 09:34:05 -0500
Thanks to Frank Darr and Tom Gossman for their input. Tom, in response to
your concern there are two points each student must turn in his/her
original answer (copies are not acceptable). this forces each student to
write their answers using their own words. Second, if I have two or more
students collaborating (discussing?) my course am I not blessed. I mean
how many students form discussion groups about any subject?

Thanks for the ideas and suggestions. The use of email can only make a
great organization even greater by bringing us closer together. It's a
shame that only 60+ of our membership are signed on to ALSBTALK.

Bob Lamb