FACULTYTALK Archives

November 1994

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kenneth Schneyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Nov 1994 14:52:54 -0500
Dear Prof. Batchelor,

I have a great interest in subscribing to the Pre-Law list
you recently advertised.

However, my attempts to do so have failed.  My host here
at the university assures me that there is no such address
as "[log in to unmask]".  Have I got it wrong?

I am forwarding a copy of this message to the ALSBTALK list,
because your advertisement was sent to all subscribers of that
list and there may be others who are having the same difficulty I
am.

If you reply, I'll copy your reply to the ALSBTALK list too.

Very truly yours,

Kenneth L. Schneyer     <[log in to unmask]>
Associate Professor
Johnson & Wales University
401-598-1896
"Sic transit gloria mundi, and Tuesday is usually worse."