MU-VMS Archives

November 1994

MU-VMS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Aaron Porter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University VMS Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Nov 1994 13:01:51 -0500
March Hare ([log in to unmask]) wrote:

: Pine on unix seems to like to save your sent files, so maybe something
: similar is going on.  Can he copy the file to the temp disk space, delete
: it from his "home" directory and then send it?  If not, then I'd say that
: is what is going on.  Then, you might want to resort to normal mail, ie:
: $ cd temp
: $ mail filename.ext
: To: [log in to unmask]

        Don't think that's the problem.  I used Pine on the VMS until I
moved over to the NeXT Boxes, and do not recall seeing a sent mail file.
Might be there, but I don't think so.  It's a good thaught though.  I'll
have to check that.  Any other ideas?  Wouldn't it be cool if VMS users
simply had more disk space?  Oy Vey, such is life.
--

    "The only fate worse than death is living with a closed mind."