FACULTYTALK Archives

February 1995

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Laura Pincus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Feb 1995 09:31:50 -0600
Ginny, thanks for the comments.  My one concern through all of this is
how to justify or validate that one journal is actually better than another.
You mentioned that one could show that a journal in which she or he
published was actually better than one on the list (journal profile).  I
suppose one could do this by showing the editorial board and where
they are from, or the represented school in prior issues, etc.  Too
complicated but we don't seem to have alternatives.

Laura Pincus