FACULTYTALK Archives

April 1995

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Joan Kritzberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 1995 14:48:13 -0700
Cal State, San Bernardino requires two b-law courses of all its business majors.

Business Law, lower division, is an old-fashioned Contracts/UCC course
Legal Environment of Business, upper division, is other stuff the teacher
wants to include.

We used to have a separate b-law elective (third course) for accounting
majors which was essentially a CPA review, but since most of our CPA
candidates take a proprietary review course, we have dropped that and now
offer a professional responsibility elective, not taught by lawyers, which
is mostly ethics, not law.