FACULTYTALK Archives

April 1995

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Gamewell Gantt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 1995 20:59:33 MDT
Dan:

Here in Idaho we require that the candidates have taken a minimum
of 24 credit hours in accounting and 24 additional credit hours in
other non-accounting courses, but sad to say, Idaho does not require that
candidates take any b-law courses at all.  That probably explains why
our state-wide pass rate is only around 7-8% if you exclude the
students from the schools where b-law is required.

Anyway, it was good to hear from you.  Is there so way I could have
sent this to you direct without cluttering up the net?  Would you
send me a list of everyone's  e-mail addresses (or should that be
address) so as to be able to do so?

GG
ISU - Pocatello