MUPOLSCI Archives

June 1995

MUPOLSCI@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Douglas Shumavon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami's Political Science faculty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jun 1995 10:59:36 +0400
Dear Colleagues:
11 June 1995 - Yerevan

Dotti and Ellen have asked me a question about cleaning the seminar
room (110) and the stacks of CQs and National Journals.  They want to
keep all of the '93, '94, and '95s but pitch the earlier editions.

My first reaction is to say no as often we use them as references.
What might help is having them organized rather than merely stacked
(literally) as they are.  Dotti and Ellen are waiting on my response
and I would like some input from those of you who use them.  Are 10-15
years of issues useful?  or do we really only need to keep 2 or 3
years worth?  A response is appreciated.

Doug