FACULTYTALK Archives

October 1995

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Fran Zollers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 1995 14:23:55 EDT
In conjunction with a class discussion about the Foreign Corrupt
Practices Act, a student asked whether there were any international
efforts to level the playing field globally for the sorts of actions
prohibited by the act.  I think he was thinking that something like
an international ethics treaty on the subject would avoid the
complaint that "everyone else does it."  I thought it was a great
question, but had no answer.  I'll bet someone out there does.  Write
me back privately at the address above or send it over alsbtalk if
you think others would be interested.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Fran Zollers