FACULTYTALK Archives

April 1996

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Keith Maxwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 1996 16:38:44 -0600
...and my reply to Dane was:

>Dane, I can assure you, my disappointment would be that it was *not* a
>joke, I do not take pleasure in anyone's unethical conduct. Beware of the
>impressions you are making by your "joke thing"--as lawyers we both know
>how the law permits inferences from conduct. Your post made no reference
>to it being a joke--I am glad if it is.
>
>Good luck in you legal career. I hope you will be a lawyer who gives the
>public a reason to respect the profession.

Prof. Keith A. Maxwell                |  Voice:    206 756 3703
Legal and Ethical Studies in Business |  Fax:      206 756 3500
1500 N. Warner                        |  Internet: [log in to unmask]
University of Puget Sound             |---------------------------------------
Tacoma, WA 98416                      |  "Brevity is the soul of wit."