MUMODEMS Archives

July 1996

MUMODEMS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Captain Sharpe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami's Modems <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jul 1996 02:06:11 GMT
[log in to unmask] (Kent Covert) wrote:

>In article
 <[log in to unmask]>, DJRambo
 <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>>      After using the new service (under testing) at 529-2930 for the
>> last month or so with little or no problems all of a sudden I cannot
>> "complete the serial connection". Why is this? I have changed nothing and
>> have tried entering my password both manually and automatically.

>As far as I know, nothing on this side has changed.  I just tried to
>connect, and everything worked fine.  Have you changed anything on your
>system?  What setup (PC or Mac, OS version, etc.) are you using?

I'm starting to have problems too.  It takes two or three tries now to
get on the service.  I'm using Win95 and it reports that it can't
negotiate with the server and disconnects.  I didn't change a thing at
my end.  Could these PPP Gremlins?  ;)

/*\ Caution:  sig under construction.  Fines doubled./*\
|*| Education legitimizes interpersonal classism     |*|
\*/ No one listen to Zathrus....Think Zathrus crazy  \*/