FACULTYTALK Archives

September 1996

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Rick Kunkel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Sep 1996 15:34:34 -0600
While engaged in deep and highly significant discussion of law and pedagogy
with several colleagues while at the annual meeting in Quebec, the subject of
the location of the 1999 meeting came up while we took a break to order more
beer.  No offense to Chicago, but we in the Midwest region have "been there,
done that" for our regional for many, many years.  The consensus at our table
was that ST. LOUIS was our kind of town.   Besides having 300+ windy lawyers des
cend
on an already "Windy City" could be dangerous!

Rick Kunkel
University of St. Thomas