FACULTYTALK Archives

September 1996

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
ERNEST KING <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 1996 07:37:00 CDT
My vote is for Chicago also.  I can sympathize with the Midwest regional
people, but, most of us are not as fortunate as you are to get to Chicago
every year.  SWFAD rotates among four cities.  Perhaps you could convince
the MBAA powers that be to do likewise.  Or, occasionally, go your own way
somwhere else.  Since the majority of the people who have spoken on this
outlet want Chicago, I suggest that the potentially disgruntled Midwest
folks suggestive sell a hotel other than the Palmer House to Dan for his
site prep trip.
Ernie King

Ernie King <[log in to unmask]>