FACULTYTALK Archives

September 1996

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
steven e abraham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 1996 15:19:39 -0500
I'm sorry to put in my two cents, but haven't we had enough messages about
where to hold the next convention. I subscribed to this listserve to hear &
read interesting dialogue about issues related to law, pedagogy, research,
etc. Don't we all have enough to do in a day without reading everyone's
message advocating (or arguing against) a particular city as a convention
cite? If someone's preference is that strong, cant he/she just send it tyo
the convention planners? What about a survey solicitation preferences.