MGTDEV-L Archives

September 1996

MGTDEV-L@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Nicky Plummer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Management & Executive Development Discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Sep 1996 08:21:23 -500
Lisa,
i suspect that it's rather selfish to request direct mail on this issue;
all of us it seems, share this problem in one way or another and would all
like to benefit from any assistance you may receive from the group.  do share.

peace, love and irie vibes
nicky in jamaica