FACULTYTALK Archives

October 1996

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Mary Ann Donnelly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 1996 09:34:00 EST
Hi all:
I will be teaching a course called Marketing Law next semester.  The
course description includes sales (domestic and international), product
liability, security interests but the course is broadly enough described that
it could go in a different direction.  The course is an MBA course
so I looking for something fairly sophisticated.
Is anyone teaching a course called Marketing Law or a course something like the
course description?  If so, what text or texts have you used?

I'm also teaching a consumer law course to undergraduates and while
I have a satisfactory text, I wonder if anyone else teaches consumer
law because I would like to share ideas.

Thanks
Mary Ann Donnelly
Mary Ann Donnelly                                   Office: 315-445-4432
Professor of Business Administration
Le Moyne College
Syracuse, NY 13214                            [log in to unmask]
        Homepage: http://maple.lemoyne.edu/~donnelly/index.html