Error - template A2-MAIN not found

A configuration error was detected in the CGI script; the A2-MAIN template could not be found.
Subject: Re: Books for Good Home
From: Patrick Osborn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 1 Oct 1996 22:08:02 -0400

Regarding the copies of Who's Who, 1940-41 & 1944, I would be VERY interested in acquiring these, if you have no previous takers and do not object to sending them to an individual rather than an another library. I am constantly in need of these reference books and the closest copies are about a 40 mile round trip. Please let me know if I might have a shot at them (postage money burning a hole in my pocket!!)   Patrick R Osborn, MA Kansas City  [log in to unmask]

LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

CataList  Email  List  Search Powered by  the LISTSERV Email  List Manager