MUTALK Archives

November 1996

MUTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
James Howard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University conversation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Nov 1996 15:11:56 -0500
Joel Wheeler ([log in to unmask]) wrote:
: James Howard wrote:
: >
: > Jennifer Fritschi ([log in to unmask]) wrote:
: > : remove me from this list.
: >
: > : Jennifer Fritschi
: >
: > Is this newsgroup gated to [log in to unmask]
: >
: > James
: >
: > --

: Must be!  That's the second person to claim that a newsgroup is a
: listserv.

It is:  that was my test message.  ;)  I never got my message back, but I
did get your reply.  So, we now have confirmation on that.  I have seen
many complaints about it.  My question is:  How did they get on it to
begin with?  I didn't think you could signup a different address with
Miami's listserv software...

James

--
The trouble with superheros is what to do between phone booths.
                -- Ken Kesey