RISE Archives

November 1996

RISE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Brenda Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 3 Nov 1996 16:28:27 EST
Hi!  I just got confirmation that our listserv is working so I thought I'd
give it a try.  I attended the Admin. Conf. in Cincinnati on Friday.  I thought
it went well.  I did have to get up in front of the mic and talk about the
evaluation.  A lot of people asked questions afterwards too.  My main reason
for writing was to let you know that after the teleconference I went downtown t
o RISE headquarters and picked up 4 videocameras, some tripods, batteries, etc.
I will bring them to Miami headquarters with me on Monday.  Keep in touch!

Brenda Miller
-Miami University Graduate Assistant