ATEG Archives

January 1997

From:
EDWARD VAVRA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 1997 14:44:27 -0500
Fellow ATEGers,

The 1996-97 NCTE Directory of Publications is now
available at http://www.pct.edu/ATEG/ATEG.HTM. The
Directory lists over 165 NCTE affiliated publications,
including regional and assembly publications. It gives
the names and addresses of editors, types of
things published, circulation, etc.  I want to thank Millie
Davis for once again giving us permission to post the
Directory on ATEG's WWW pages.

        Let's get some articles about grammar published
in these journals. The door is opening for us, but it's
now up to us  to move.

Ed V
P.S. I also need articles /comments for our newsletter.