MGTDEV-L Archives

February 1997

MGTDEV-L@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Richard Boren <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Management & Executive Development Discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 1997 09:40:20 -500
Hello mgtdev-l subscribers. I want to inform all of you that The Training
Registry now has listings for Internet/Intranet Delivered training. I
currently have Internet/Intranet Delivered courses on Internet/Intranet
topics, but, I plan to list Internet/Intranet Delivered courses on other
topics as well. Please feel free to drop by and browse. And, please
remember, I don't provide the training services that I list on the
registry (This is not an advertisement for my services). I only list
these services so people can find them when they need them. As always,
you can find listings for other topics as well, including a wealth of
Management realted topics, courses, delivery media, and training
providers.

You can find The Training Registry at http://www.tregistry.com

Regards.
Richard