FACULTYTALK Archives

October 1997

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Robert Bird <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 1997 23:18:01 -0500
Price is definitely a factor for me.  Since I am (as of yet) unaffiliated
with an institution, there is no one but me to pay my costs.  Cost was a
factor in not being able to attend our most recent conference. I enjoyed the
Quebec accommodations, but I did not have a family or infant in tow either.

Greetings to all I met in Quebec.  My first academic conference was quite a
positive experience.

Robert Bird